PARKED is a contemporary coming of age comedy web series about a group of friends who find themselves at an emotional and personal crossroads as they struggle to come to terms with who they were, who they are and who they need to be.
With a local park as their home base, Tim, Jesse, Davinder and their still partying single friend Josh, meet regularly to support each other as they tackle the trials of daily life. As fathers, husbands and men without direction, these four friends are caught at a crossroads as they find themselves no longer moving forward. Set in the Pacific Northwest, PARKED follows a group of early 30’s long-time friends now faced with the realities of life as they come face to face with the fact that who they are isn’t who they imagined they’d be and if they aren’t careful they might find themselves parked, forever.
- DADS Goes Viral - REEL WEST (p.6), June 2013
- Toronto Standard July 2nd 2013
- DADS, A New Kind of Family Comedy - Honest Review Corner
- Interview – Honest Reviews Corner
- Antipodal Arapaima Podcast – 60 mins
- National Post
- Vancity Filming- Dads a web series
- BeatRoute, Web Series Celebrates the Rise of the Modern Dad “Parked is a hilarious take on holding onto your own identity in our rapidly evolving world, told through the lens of technology designed to keep us hurdling forward at record pace.”
- Writers on Writing – S. Siobhan McCarthy
- Stream Daily- Partying and Parenthood have Playdate in Parked
- Stay-at-home dads get the web series treatment in Parked, a new Vancouver-shot web series that’s burning up the ’net with its irreverence.
- Webvee Review by Kyle Price-Livingston “Creators S. Siobhan McCarthy and Adam O. Thomas made a strong and interesting choice in having the mothers of the kids serve as the primary breadwinners. While this has become increasingly common in our society, it’s still extremely rare to see it depicted in media.”